Be part of our Team
At The Interactive English Studio® we look for the best and most talented teachers in Madrid. Our background in teacher training allows us to see the potential in applicants and further build and develop their training so that they become the driving force of our school. As a small school, we look after our teachers and invest time in regular training and personal development to ensure that you are growing and getting the most out of your already well-formed skills.
We invest in your Talent & Growth
Apart from a competitive salary and a great place to work here's just some of the things you'll benefit from when joining the team at IES:
- Bi-weekly roundtable meetings with an experienced teacher training to help you solve classroom issues, and hone in your skills.
- Bi-monthly training workshops focusing on developing new skills such as accelerated learning & NLP techniques in the classroom.
- Regular classroom observations and feedback from an experienced teacher trainer.
- The opportunity to observe other experienced teachers in action and have feedback sessions to discover their secrets.
Requirements to join our team
To join our team you must meet ALL of the following minimum requirements to be considered :
- Be above the age of 21.
- Hold an externally accredited TEFL certificate of at least 120 hours and including at least 6 observed teaching practices (Please note that we cannot accept online TEFL qualifications).
- Be a native English speaker (or in the case of native level speakers hold at least C1 level with a valid IELTS Certification).
- Hold a degree in further education of at least Level 3 or above.
- Be able to demonstrate a range of life and cultural experiences that will enhance your lessons.
- Have lived abroad for at least three months in a foreign country and ideally show some experience in learning a foreign language.
To apply for a position at The Interactive English Studio®, you should complete the following form. If we like your application we will contact you to arrange for you to send us your CV. If a position arises that is suitable for your profile you will be contacted when positions become available, if there are currently no positions available your details will be added to our database for future recruitment.